1. The `Henrietta'entered Queenstown Harbour at one o'clock in the morning, it then being high tide
2. Prime Minister Jenny Shipley and her husband, Burton, hosted us in Queenstown, where I played golf with Burton, Chelsea explored caves with the Shipley kids, and several of my staff went bungee jumping off a high bridge.
3. After over 14 hours of continuous flight, we finally arrived at our destination Queenstown.
4. The first stop is Queenstown, on the southwestern of Southern Island.
5. He sent her off a telegram announcing his immediate return to Queenstown.
6. He passed through a university course in Queenstown.
7. The land in Queenstown has been ravaged by mining and logging and few believe that it can still be planted.
8. Off to the right I can see Queenstown, the crown jewel of Lake Wakatipu and the beginning of our road trip.
9. Are you available to travel to Queenstown for 9-13th September 2008?
10. Queenstown, sitting under the jagged peaks of the aptlynamed Remarkables, is a scenic fourhour drive south of Mount Cook, or a short flight from Christchurch
11. A move had to be made because that merry old soul, the grasswidower in question who appeared to be glued to the spot, didn't appear in any particular hurry to wend his way home to his dearly beloved Queenstown and it was highly likely some sponger's bawdyhouse of retired beauties where age was no bar off Sheriff street lower would be the best clue to that equivocal character's whereabouts for a few days to come, alternately racking their feelings (the mermaids') with sixchamber revolver anecdotes verging on the tropical calculated to freeze the marrow of anybody's bones and mauling their largesized charms betweenwhiles with rough and tumble gusto to the accompaniment of large potations of potheen and the usual blarney about himself for as to who he in reality was let x equal my right name and address, as Mr Algebra remarks passim.
12. A move had to be made because that merry old soul, the grasswidower in question, who appeared to be glued to the spot, didn t appear in any particular hurry to wend his way home to his dearly beloved queenstown and it was highly likely some sponger s bawdyhouse of retired beauties off sheriff street lower would be the best clue to that equivocal character s whereabouts for a few days to come, alternately racking their feelings the mermaids with sixchamber revolver anecdotes verging on the tropical calculated to freeze the marrow of anybody s bones and mauling their largesized charms betweenwhiles with rough and tumble gusto to the accompaniment of large potations of potheen and the usual blarney about himself for as to who he in reality was let xx equal my right name and address, as mr algebra remarks passim
13. Their longest journey was a6 hour drive from Christchurch to Queenstown.
14. I recall the war memorial in a tiny village north of Queenstown in the heart of " Lord of the Rings " country on the South Island of New Zealand.
15. Queenstown police in southern New Zealand posted security-camera footage and pictures showing the man's face as he tried to break into the safe of a local tavern on Monday.
16. The country's first commercial drop zone was established in1990 in Queenstown and the activity has grown quickly ever since, partly thanks to New Zealand's reputation for extreme sports.
17. He remained long in Queenstown.
18. He suggested Queenstown for their meeting.
19. Back in Queenstown, there are plenty of options for an early dinner.
20. But adventure sports are not all there is to do in Queenstown.